Materials/ resources needed:
• Jam jar for each girl
• Craft bits and bobs to decorate the jam jar
• The girls should write on little bits of paper the things they want to do or achieve during their summer holidays
• E.g. learn a new skill, find a new hobby, practice a hobby, read more, learn to cook/bake, activites with friends/family etc.
• Then put these in the jam jar – can decorate the jam jar too!
• And the girls can then use this over the summer holidays – taking out a new piece of paper when they like and completing/achieving the task on it